recentaboutlinksarchive
Me

Jessica Yu
07MAY92
QPS NYGH HC
205'06 405'08 09S7G
NYMD MAD HIPHOP

Tagboard


Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

post number 026
Written on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Time: 5:21 PM

HOHOHO

I went shopping with my mum during the weekends. Okay so my dad tagged along but he wasn't with us anyway.

We went to IMM on Saturday and AMK Hub on Sunday. And we spent like super quite a lot according to our standards. We bought damn a lot of stuff.

On Saturday, together we bought a cardigan, 3 pairs of shoes, 3 pajamas, random stuff at Daiso, a hairband and maybe some other stuff that I can't remember.

Sunday, mum bought a Adidas slippers WTH. Super super comfortable. Then we went to skinfood and mom bought a bb cream that's like 60+ bucks and I bought (but she still paid) a tub of rice mask thing :D Then we went to PepperPlus and since there was a sale we bought 3 tops together. 1 for mum the other 2 for me :D Both long t-shirts kind. I have vowed never to wear any top that is shorter than the waist band of my jeans.

Talked to dad about buying an ipod touch. I actually wanted him to sponsor me around $200 but he said he'll either loan me the money (MEANS MUST RETURN :( ) or wait until a pc fair but apple stuff don't have lowered prices at pc fairs :(

But I am happy to say I am more than half way towards my ipod touch :DDDDD A few more weeks and I'll have the money :DDDD


Okay I am quite bored now even though I spent my entire day looking at kpop subtitled stuff. HMM shall go find more.