recentaboutlinksarchive
Me

Jessica Yu
07MAY92
QPS NYGH HC
205'06 405'08 09S7G
NYMD MAD HIPHOP

Tagboard


Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

post number 024
Written on: Thursday, December 3, 2009
Time: 9:14 PM

I'm bored and can't figure out what to do so I've decided to blog. Mostly I've been wasting away my holidays. But just to list what I've done in the holidays.

1. Finished watching Heroes Season 3
2. Finished watching Gossip Girl Season 1
3. Finished reading Ultimate X-men comics (100 issues OMG)
4. Watched loads of movies on the computer.
5. Made weird bows out of ribbons.
6. Decorated some empty containers using ribbons.
7. Watched You're Beautiful until episode 10 then I gave up.


Things I want to do
1. Sell my J-Pop / JE cds. 4 singles and 1 album. HMM.
2. DONT KNOW.




I'm terribly bored. Maybe I'll watch Inkheart later.