recentaboutlinksarchive
Me

Jessica Yu
07MAY92
QPS NYGH HC
205'06 405'08 09S7G
NYMD MAD HIPHOP

Tagboard


Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

post number 020
Written on: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Time: 1:44 AM

Still haven't really got over the fact that jay left 2pm? Really really sad. People will laugh at me over this I'm sure. 2PM is at the top of my list along with SHINee and all the other girl group rage and everything. And Jay was by favourite from the beginning. :(((((((((( Oh man saddest thing ever. But all the drama over this on the net is bordering on hilarious, especially over at Korea.

But things have been cheering me up :DDDDD
f(x)! Not the math, I'm not going crazy mugging, but OMG SM GIRL GROUP THEY ARE SO CUTE OMG. They're all so pretty and I've just spent my last 30 minutes just gushing over how pretty and cute they are. Amber is really pretty omg. And Amber posts in English on her me2day! hah. I can't believe only Victoria is older than me. HOHOHO I feel old.

But age is a weird thing in kpop. hmm. I really like 4minute also :DDDDD Jiyoon and Gayoon and Sohyun. I think Sohyun's really cute, a little overshadowed by the others, but omg so cute. She's but brother's age omg. I can't believe Hyunah is the same age as me and everything wth. Can't even fathom this thought.

Okay so I just watched some fancams of f(x) and sulli fanboys are really scary. I THINK they're fanboys not fangirls. I can't differentiate anyway with all the screaming.

Was at reading room today with qianrui to mug so that I can redeem myself a little after slacking off for so many days. I shall mug all day tomorrow too! But I'll most probably be distracted by kpop or by some of the 5 minute recipes that I just found that's perfect for lazy people like me. 5 minute brownies! Shall try them out tomorrow or something.

Okay enough about kpop and stuff I just needed to channel my energy somewhere.

Hmm just another thought. I was reading through some stuff that I wrote a few months ago, I can't help but think that everytime I read something I wrote a while back, I sound so arrogant. This sucks. I keep wondering if I ever was possessed or something when I'm typing posts. But argh. I am probably sounding arrogant now though. :(